Before you start your motor trade insurance quote, can you and any drivers you want to insure answer yes to these statements?
- Is over the age of 25
- Have held a Full UK licence for a minimum of 1 year
- Have been a permanent, continuous UK resident for a minimum of 5 years
- Have no unspent criminal convictions or offences
- Have no medical conditions that have a requirement for me to notify the DVLA which I have not reported
- Have never had a claim repudiated or refused
- Have never had insurance cancelled, refused or voided
- Have never been declared bankrupt or insolvent, or been the subject of bankruptcy proceedings as either a private individual or in connection with any business
- Have never been subject to a county court judgement in respect of debts, either as a private individual or in connect with any business
- Have never been an officer or a company that has been declared insolvent, had a receiver or liquidator appointed, or entered into arrangements with creditors in accordance with the Insolvency Act 1986 or any equivalent or subsequent legislation
- Is not a director of any other company in addition to this motor trade business
If you have been unable to answer ‘yes’ to all of the above, please call our office on 1 or 1, we’ll need to ask a few more questions in order to obtain a quotation for you.
By clicking ‘I agree, continue’, you confirm that you can answer ‘yes’ to ALL of the above statements.